C.Co’s tailored Healthcheck tools enable organisations to periodically review their services, celebrate success where positive action is being achieved, but also take corrective action where it is needed.
We take a multi-faceted review of services, looking at:
• Company boards
• Executive teams, workforce and operational delivery
• Strategic and annual business plans
• Financial planning and performance
• Market positioning and value for money
• Delivery against Key Performance Indicators and outcomes
We explore these from different perspectives, including:
• Board of directors
• Contract Manager
A good commercial and governance framework is a critical success factor for the creation and successful operation of a service when delivered at arm’s length from the day to day operations of the council. Continually reviewing commercial management and governance reflects good practice and high performing organisations (in the public and private sector) keep the continuous improvement of the company and governance as a corporate priority.