It’s not long before The General Data Protection Regulations (#GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018, providing more stringent requirements on the ‘controllers’ and ‘processors’ of personal and sensitive data. It will replace the requirements of the existing Data Protection Act (#DPA).
Many organisations may have a completed a self-assessment and be well on their way to fully implementing the new requirements of #GDPR. But just how well prepared are you?
- How assured are you that your organisation is ready?
- Was your self-assessment challenging, meaningful and evidence-based?
- Do your organisations data owners and processors understand their respective roles and responsibilities?
- Have data breaches been identified, reported and reviewed?
- How satisfied are you that your organisation will not be subject to significant financial penalty for non-compliance?
C.Co offers an independent readiness and compliance service, available across all sectors of local government, to provide additional assurance to organisations in advance of the GDPR legislative date of 25 May 2018. The service can be tailored to suit the needs of your organisation.
If you would like to discuss this service in more detail please contact Ian Kirby, Programme Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or SpeakToUs@WeAreC.Co
To find out more visit: www.wearec.co/services