We have a fantastic core team and a great network of knowledgeable and passionate Associates. We are always looking to attract more talent. If your value set matches ours, consider joining us if you:-
- Believe that PEOPLE MATTER – by treating everyone with empathy and respect; each other, our family & friends, our customers and the public.
- Act with INTEGRITY at all times, in all situations.
- Think LONG TERM IMPACT not short-term gain – doing the right thing even if it involves making tough decisions.
- Believe that the best decisions are EVIDENCE BASED –using information and insight that supports our customers to make good decisions.
- Value DIVERSITY – we want to attract people with the same values but with different experiences, viewpoints, strengths and knowledge so that we don’t develop group think.
- Believe that interaction and COLLABORATION lead to great things.
- Like to explore idea and be PRESENT in whatever environment we are in.
- We work hard because we love what we do and we are passionate about public services. As a value driven organisation we also believe in supporting each other to have happy, healthy, interesting and fulfilling lives.
We are particularly interested if you have the following skills:
- project management
- service design
- business analysis
- business redesign
- leading change programmes
- organisational development
Penna are working with C.CO the public service reform experts to recruit new Consultants for their growing consultancy.
If you think you could add value to our team, we’ll give you every chance to develop your expertise.
If you’re experienced then C.Co can provide you with opportunities to grow your portfolio.
To find out more contact Az Ahmed on 07717 810 481. To apply send your CV to email@example.com