1.0 Our beliefs
At C.Co we believe in the power of networks and that’s why we collect certain information about our users in order to improve service and stay connected. As part of this, we also believe
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We will not spam our contacts
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
2.0 What we collect and why
C.Co collect certain information or data about you when you use wearec.co
- questions, queries, comments or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact wearec.co or post on our website
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
- This data can be viewed by authorised people in C.Co and supplier organisations to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts/newsletters to users who request them
- provide you with information about services if you want it
3.0 RELEVANT LEGISLATION
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
4.0 Where your data is stored
This website is hosted by GoDaddy
If you submit a comment to a blog post published on this website some personal information will be stored within this website’s database (as set out by WordPress).
5.0 OUR THIRD PARTY DATA PROCESSORS
6.0 Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
7.0 Your rights
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect by emailing email@example.com
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
8.0 Links to other websites
Wearec.co contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to wearec.co from another website
Terms and Conditions
Every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website, however we cannot accept responsibility for any inconvenience, loss or damage caused as a result of inaccuracy within these pages. Site visitors who use this website / rely on the information provided do so at their own risk.
Links to websites created and/or maintained by organisations other than C.Co are provided as part of the service we offer. However, C.Co cannot accept any liability for their accuracy or content and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.